How to get an FSSAI Food Safety Certification License. Delhi Registration: If an individual is planning to start or already working in a food business in Delhi, obtaining a Food Safety Registration Certificate/License will enable them to conduct their business more efficiently and attract customers. Delinevere’s highly educated and knowledgeable population ignores freshness and food when it comes to spending their money. All food businesses, whether marketers, retailers, food business operators (FBOs) such as processed, manufactured, stored, and sold food, are required to obtain a Food Safety Registration Certificate/License. Food Business Owners (FBOs) must be licensed.
14 digit registration/license number printed on all product kits issued by DPOs successfully registered with the FSSAI. The 14-digit registration number provides details about the build status and manufacturer permits. This registration process is intended to strengthen the FBO’s responsibility for maintaining food quality. Licensing and registration strategies and obligations are governed by the Food Safety and Standards (Fssai License and Registration) Regulation 2011. The
the 14-digit FSSAI number is divided into 5 sections, each of which is described below.
The first number indicates whether you are registered or licensed. The next two digits represent the main code. The next two digits indicate the year the food was manufactured. The next three numbers represent the registrar staff whose license/registration has jurisdiction. The next six digits represent the business license number. The steps to obtain an FSSAI Food Safety Registration Certificate/License vary by manufacturer and product, but the benefits are always measurable and result in
- customer trust.
- legal advantage
- Government Funds and Loans
- Use of the FSSAI logo
- brand value
- Business expansion
- government recognition
- food business license
- Benefits of government action in case of non-compliance
- business expansion
FSSAI Food Safety Registration/License and FSSAI License vary depending on the size and nature of the business. FSSAI registration or licensure depends on the size of the business and building in your area.
FSSAI Food Safety Registration Certificate/License in Delhi is dependent on the applicant’s building capacity or turnover:
- Basic Registration (Small Food Enterprises). State license (small and medium-sized food business). Central license (large food business). License Type accept exam
- A food business with a basic registered annual turnover of less than $12 million. 1-5 years
- Government-licensed food processing operators with annual business revenues of $12-20 million. 1-5 years
- Central License Any food business operator with over Rs 20 crore/e-commerce business/business turnover across India for 1 to 5 years.
Documents required for Delhi Basic Registration (Food Business):
- Proof of address of an authorized person
- passport size photo
- Company name and address
- FSSAY Declaration Form
- nature of business
Documents required for national license (medium food business) in Delhi:
- Office space rental. Business Owner ID (Aadhaar Card / Driver’s License / Passport / Voter ID)
- In case of national registration certificate business registration certificate/business registration certificate/affiliation contract/fan card/GST registration number/shop and business registration certificate/trade license)
- If the applicant is a private limited company or partner company, a copy of the MOA & AOA or partnership agreement must be provided.
- To obtain a state license, candidates must provide one of the following certificates (commercial license/store and establishment registration/panchayats license / corporate license / municipal license).
- the nature of the activity. FSSAY Declaration Form
- If the candidate is applying for the Manufacturing/Repacker category in Delhi, please provide other documentation.
- photos of production units.
- plant plan
List of equipment and machines used in production (details on capacity and capacity). Product information on the letterhead.
Documents required to obtain a central permit (large food processing operator) in Delhi:
- Office space rental. Candidate ID (Aadhaar Card / Driver’s License / Passport / Voter ID)
- In case of national registration certificate (business registration certificate/business registration certificate/affiliation contract/fan card/GST registration number/shop and business registration certificate/trade license)
- If the candidate is a private limited company or partner company, the MOA and AOA or a copy of the partnership agreement must be provided. A copy of the NOC and manufacturer’s license and a certificate for the import/export category of the IE code (import/export code) are required. Correspondence to a food safety management system plan or certificate and company letterhead indicating that the certification body is authorized to submit an FSSAI license application. A list of food categories that it is desirable to produce (for manufacturers). If a candidate is applying for the manufacturing sector in Delhi, please provide other documentation:
- photos of the manufacturing unit. Plant plans and product information. List of equipment and machines used in production (capacity and capacity details). Water quality inspection report (in case of mineral water plant). Here is the process to obtain FSSAI Food Safety Registration Certificate/License in Delhi: