Wondering when is the best time to take of the GMAT exam? Well, the good news is that the GMAT can be taken anytime in a year since it is conducted globally all throughout the 12 months. Although every test-taker can take the re-test after 16 days of taking a GMAT exam, the overall limit a test-taker can give is eight in a lifetime and five within a rolling period of 12 months. In this article, we will discuss how to plan your GMAT dates and help you schedule your exam.
GMAT 2021 Exam Dates
As mentioned above, the GMAT is open to you all throughout the year, hence, scheduling your GMAT exam date is not a very challenging task, but knowing when to take one is. It is quintessential to schedule your GMAT 2021 exam date only when you’re fully prepared for the exam. Not only is the GMAT exam expensive but also the opportunity cost associated with it is higher when you dedicate all your time and resources towards preparing for it. Hence, you need to ensure that you’re sure about the dates you’d like to take your exam. The questions that arise are: how does one forecast the time needed to cover such a vast syllabus and practice several problems from different books? The answer to this question lies in taking a GMAT mock test before you start your preparations. By taking a GMAT mock test, you get a fair idea about the level of preparation you’ll need to be fully prepared for the exam. Based on a 3-month or 6-month study plan that you draft, you can plan to schedule your GMAT dates accordingly.
Scheduling Your GMAT Dates
To schedule your GMAT dates here are the following steps:
- Head over to the official website MBA.com to create your account. Enter your personal details such as name, email Id and address.
- After you have successfully created your account, select the “register now” option that you see on the web page.
- After you select the register now option, you will be directed to a page to enter your personal details. Enter your personal details carefully, avoiding any discrepancies.
- After you have successfully entered your personal details, your profile will be verified which may take up to 48 business hours.
- Once you have your account verified by the account processing team, you will now have to schedule your GMAT dates. In this section, you will be asked to select the date, the time you wish to sit for your test and the test centre you prefer to take the test.
- Lastly, you confirm your GMAT exam appointment by making the payment.
By following these steps, you can easily navigate through the official GMAT website and schedule your GMAT exam date.
Now that we have mentioned to you what are the essential factors to consider before finalising your GMAT dates and how to schedule your GMAT exam date 2021, you’re better positioned to plan your GMAT dates.